Thursday, May 28, 2009

Obsessive and tasteless perfectionism


okay, the tweaks and changes i made to this are so minuscule that i'm sure no one will notice them. They're more for my peace of mind anyway. Lets just wrap up all this endless nitpicking in an attractive little package and call it a directors cut. So i'm reposting Cirque Du Dischord with extremely minor changes. I've got issues man i know it. God i better not look at it or i'll find something else to mess with.
Anyway, someoen asked me what the significance of death was with this piece. My answer was simply that death was just another thing to add to the show, just like any other improv act. Kinda a statement from me about it all. Don't worry if that doesn't make sense to you, few things that issue forth from me do. Perhaps i'll do a tutorial on this at some point if laziness doesn't defeat me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the lady holding the apple with the heart shaped hole in her face. I think it's absolutely inspired (but you already know that :)! Did you give her a name or is she another representation of death?